He received his medical doctorate at the Paris Medical School, and has since built a global reputation. He has practiced at many of the world’s premier clinics, has written several highly acclaimed books, and regularly appears in the media. His extensive research studies and expertise are sought-after by the beauty, anti-ageing, nutrition and complementary medical communities.
A market leader and pioneer, Dr Sister has introduced a number of groundbreaking treatments to the UK market, including the highly successful Dracula Therapy ™ (Dr Sister’s unique version of Platelet Rich Plasma therapy) which has attracted worldwide attention.
Dr. Sister has travelled the globe lecturing and training doctors on the procedure. He has had articles published in many prestigious medical journals including Body Language, the UK & International Journal of Medical Aesthetics and Anti-Ageing and Prime, the World Journal of Aesthetics and Anti-Ageing Medicine.
His academic affiliations & physician references are as follows:
- General Medical Council (UK): Number 4446110
- Conseil De L’Ordre Des Medecins (Fr)
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- World Society Interdisciplinary Anti Aging Medicine
- European College of Aesthetic Medicine
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Royal Academy of Medicine (Fellow)
- Care Quality Registered
- Independent Health Advisory Services Registered