Dermal fillers are the perfect way to add volume, smooth out lines, wrinkles and folds. They can be used to restore lost volume, where tissue has degenerated or where fat loss has caused cheeks to drop. They can contour or reshape facial features such as the bridge of the nose and tear troughs, can add volume to the lips and/or cheeks or fill acne scars and pockmarks. Dermal fillers can also be used to add lost volume to hands.
Dr Sister only uses hyaluronic acid fillers – a safe and natural option. Hyaluronic acid is what gives our skin volume and fullness, and it’s a powerful moisturising agent that is completely broken down within the skin over a period of six – eight months. Dr Sister also specialises in combining dermal fillers with other treatments, for instance botulinum toxin or Dracula PRP Therapy.
For the rest of 2016 Dr Sister is happy to offer patients a 20% reduction in the price of dermal fillers. We are also happy to announce that Dr Sister will now redeem his consultation fee if treatment is booked for within two weeks of consultation.
* Please note that Dr Sister will be away from 14th November to 1st December 2016 So book now to avoid disappointment.
To book a consulation or an appointment please call Lazeo Clinic on 0207 221 2248
Terms & Conditions
- All appointments must be booked in advance and this offer mentioned at the time of booking.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or voucher.
- All treatments are at Dr Sister’s discretion and are subject to a consultation with Dr Sister to ensure patient suitability. Consultations are £150, payment to be made upon booking, and redeemable if treatment booked within two weeks.
- Treatments must be taken by the end of 2016.