As we age we lose volume from the face, causing skin to sag and droop, lines to form, cheeks to hollow and lips to thin. Dermal fillers are one of the most versatile aesthetic treatments on the market to target loss of volume and much more. For the next two months Dr Sister is offering 25% off the price of dermal fillers.
Fillers can smooth out wrinkles, creases and folds in the skin. If cheeks look sunken fillers can add lost volume where tissue has degenerated or fat has been lost. Deeper lines which won’t respond well to botulinium toxin can be filled – for instance the lines between the nose and mouth (perioral), beside the nose (nasolabial) and between the eyebrows (glabellar).
Full lips are an indication of youthfulness as our lips naturally thin as we age, and lines form around the edges. Applied correctly dermal fillers can create fuller, plumper lips that look natural. Fillers can also contour or reshape certain facial features without resorting to surgery, for instance the bridge of the nose or tear troughs. Acne scars can even be filled with fillers, creating smoother skin. And their uses don’t stop with the face – dermal fillers can also be used to add lost volume to hands.
Dr Sister only uses hyaluronic acid fillers – which are a safe, natural and non-permanent option. Hyaluronic acid is what gives our skin volume and fullness; it’s a powerful moisturising agent that is completely broken down within the skin over a period of 6–8 months.
As an experienced aesthetic practitioner, Dr Sister specialises in combining dermal fillers with other treatments, for instance botulinum toxin or Dracula PRP Therapy. In fact Dr Sister has recently conducted a research project that shows the effectiveness of combining a dermal filler containing both hyaluronic and succinic acid with his famous Dracula PRP Therapy, for a complete facial rejuvenation that improves elasticity, hydration, and decreases pigmentation and redness.
For the next two months Dr Sister is happy to offer patients a 25% reduction in the price of dermal fillers.
Terms & conditions
- All appointments must be booked in advance and this offer must mentioned upon booking
- Treatments must be taken before June 24th 2017
- All treatments are at Dr Sister’s discretion
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or voucher
- This offer is open to new patients and current patients
- New patients are required to have a patient consultation* with Dr Sister to ensure suitability as not all treatments are appropriate for all patients
* Consultations are for new patients only are £150, payment to be made upon booking and fully redeemable if treatment booked within two weeks.
- Treatment results vary from patient to patient. Dr Sister will explain what results he would expect to see on individual patients at a consultation
To find out more or get in contact, please email me on email@example.com, tweet me on @drdanielsister or find me on Facebook. To book an appointment please call Lazeo Clinic now on 0207 221 2248